Shah Alam HQ
- Work closely with Sales team on : preparing sales quotation, process and follow up on client’s order, stock forecast & planning, monitor clients’ on time payment, planning of periodical sales promotion, organizing marketing materials, and other administrative support.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports such as stock reservation report, sales updates, and any other reports required by the Management
- Develop & execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve company’s objectives and to secure a strong position for our brand in the market
- Execute and participate in marketing activities and launching such as exhibition, roadshow.
- Monitor and analyze on going marketing activities and gathers market data on product and market opportunities.
- At least Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies or any equivalent field.
- Min. 2 years of related working experience is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
- Organized, focus and detail-oriented person.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently, multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Willing to travel as and when necessary.