Penang - Branch
- Perform outdoor or/and indoor services including installation, repairing and servicing.
- Ensure all services are attended on time and efficiently.
- Submit and update completed service jobs on daily basis.
- Be able to troubleshoot product issues on site, advising customer repairing cost and providing professional explanation to customer on the service details after each service.
- Maintain all equipment, tooling, vehicle and other properties provided by Company by following the Company standard operating instructions.
- Diploma or certificate in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 1 year(s) of experience in related field.
- Strong communication skills, time management and analytical skills.
- Must possess a valid driving license; applicants with valid GDL license will be added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to travel.
- Positive working environment.
- Training will be provided.
- Attractive remuneration package.